Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Paper Roller Coasters!


These four kids have worked intently to make the best ever marble runs! I ordered the templates from this site, and my wonderful volunteers have helped me in the many hours of cutting, scoring, folding and taping so the kids could attach tracks to the the structures they built themselves. Linda Childs joined me and the kids on Fridays to help keep things solid.

Everyone in the whole school has spent hours playing with them!
 
Check out this little video clip:
There have been dozens of other projects since we started school on September the first, with no time to keep you updated here, although it's on my list to post more pics and stories. However, you can sign up for our newsletter - to see a little bit more from the art room as well as from all the classrooms of our wonderful school. 
 
See you soon - all the best to you and yours!


No comments: