Sunday, March 16, 2014

Penguins and Other Wonders

What happens when nine squiggly little people with penguins on their minds come to the art room? Everything penguin!!! from blubber, swimming, baby-raising, and "penguin eats" - to why penguin girls should be decorated for the show. Penguin songs, too, and penguin dances.

           Here's where some penguin decorating happens. And then back to showtime!



 
 
I know this is a lot of pictures, but couldn't find one to delete.
 
 And then there is painting and wood burning on boxes and frames.






 With a pink hat like this life definitely is more complete.



 Working on our Winter Olympics Diorama. Should be all done early this week.
Don't they just make you laugh?!




2 comments:

Annie said...

as you probably know I am your biggest and best fan? Love,Annie

Diane said...

Jeanie, you take such wonderful pictures. I am beginning my blog and thought about starting with a talk about mistakes and failure. I think most people avoid such topics. I am grateful for this update, as I will link it to my blog when I start next week.

Beautiful work by those second graders. Sienna will be joining you next year! Yeah!